Grief on Many Levels

We grieve on many levels. Podcast #5 talks about all the ways and things we grieve.

Podcast #4 - Anger and Grief

One of the more difficult emotions that we can experience during grief is anger. Listen to Podcast #4 as to why it is normal and natural to feel anger - even when directed towards God.


Podcast #3 - Emotional Journey

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Series with Podcast

In the upcoming weeks, I will be posting podcasts that deal with the losses in our life and ways to help us process and heal from them. I will share some of my own struggles with death and dying and grieving the loss of two very important people in my life: my husband and my youngest son. If you are going through a loss or know of someone who is, this upcoming series might be helpful.

Marlene Anderson, MA, LMHC, NCC
copyright 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment